Terms And Conditions
BOOKINGS, RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT:
- 50% of the daily rate for the duration of your stay is required in order to secure your reservation. The balance is payable on arrival.
- Only bank-guaranteed cheques, travelers' cheques or cash are accepted forms of payment. All costs incurred during the Safari, including trophy costs, are payable on completion of the hunt.
- Cancellations are subject to ten (10) weeks' notice in writing.
- 50% of the deposit is refundable.
Full deposits can be carried forward for Safari at a later date. When re-booked for the following year, the new price structure will apply.
DAILY RATES INCLUDE:
- All road-based transport from and to local airports
- Professional hunting services
- Camp domestic staff, gun bearers, skinner- and tracking services
- Meals and drinks
- Field transport
- Daily laundry service
- Concession area fees
- Ground travel fees between concession areas
- Field trophy preparation
- One day shopping trip to Windhoek
DAILY RATES EXCLUDE:
- Air travel to and from Hosea Kutako Airport , Namibia
- Air travel to and from concession areas
- Accommodation before and after contracted safari period
- Disinfecting, packaging, forwarding and insurance of trophies from taxidermist or airports
- Trophy shipment costs
- Rifle rentals at US$30 per day and ammunition at cost if required
- Taxidermist charges
- Staff gratuities
- While every precaution is made, no responsibility can be accepted for any acquired illnesses or loss nor any expenses incurred as a result.
- Trophy fees are payable in respect of all animals bagged or wounded.
Namibian law requires that passports be valid for a period of at least 6 months from your date of arrival in Namibia. Citizens of the United Stated of America as well as European Union member countries, except Greece, do not require visas to visit Namibia.